12.20.2011

Pissed Off

I'm at the clinic right now... waiting for my daughter's pedia to arrive. She hit her nose last night and it bled a little so I need to be sure everything is fine with her. I'm pissed big time. I'm not even sure if the person concerned would know or read this post. This is the first time I've tried posting through my phone so I'm not even sure that this will be posted. I just need to vent. Why can't some people grow up? Why is it too hard for some people to be a man and be responsible. Right now I feel worse than a single mom. I am supposed to have a partner, someone with whom I can share my joys and pains with, but now I just feel so alone. I do not need a physical companion. I need someone who can be with me emotionally. I do not need a 29-year old fully grown man tagging along like a kid. And I am pissed because I can't do anything about it! Right now I hate myself and I hate my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment