1.08.2011

Our Time To Shine


I just got home from the 9th anniversary of First Vita Plus. No pictures since we stayed in the upper box level so taking pictures with a low-tech camera would just be a waste of time. Lots of things were going on around me as we were waiting for the announcement of the grand prize winner which is just one cent short of a million - people cuddling up because of the freezing temperature in our area, my seat mate (you know who you are, wink! wink!) starting to get worried because he thinks his wife is thinking he is somewhere else, and people cheering as Lani Misalucha started showing her singing prowess (thanks to Ms. Doyee and Sir Soc for such a wonderful treat).

As all of this are happening, I was sitting quietly, pondering what I am doing there. I cannot honestly hope that I will be the lucky winner of the grand prize. Aside from a PSP and a Timex watch that I won a few years back during a company raffle, I haven't had much luck with this stuff. So, why did I choose to stay and attend such a gathering.

While most people were there to celebrate the fruits of their labor for the past year, I was thinking differently. I had to stay and finish the celebration up to the last second because I would need all the inspiration I can get in order to reach my goals and my dreams once and for all.

True enough, I did not go home with the P999,999.99 grand prize, but I left the celebration with much more than that. I left with lots of hope, faith, and inspiration that I have really made the right decision. I am with the right people, the right product, and the right path in order to fulfill my dream to be able to gain financial and time freedom a few months or a few years from now. I know that if I just keep on believing, if I stay focused, and if I put my all in this endeavor, soon I will be able to spend time with my husband and daughter without worrying about loans, bills, and other expenses. Soon, I will be able to share the same experience with the friends I have encouraged to join me in this path (and those that I have yet to convince).

With patience, faith, perseverance, determination and the most sincere intention to help other people, I know that it is indeed my time -- our time to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment